Thursday, May 26, 2005

musical musings

Haha, nobody conked me on my virtual head with this one, but i stole it off someone else's blog and i'm doing it anyway!


musical baton

Total volume of music files on my computer:
20.9 GB -5,787 songs.

The last CD I bought was:
Pure Comfort by Peng Ching Hui (I support local aka Singaporean talent!)

Song playing right now:
Dashboard Confessional - Screaming Infidelities

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

1. You Get What You Give - New Radicals
2. Both Sides Now - Joni Mitchell
3. 405 (accoustic) and radio edit - Death Cab for Cutie
4. Graduate - Third Eye Blind
5. Brimful of Asha - Cornershop

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:

1. Aloysius, fellow Comms student and angst-ridden musician
2. Liping, best friend since Primary 5 of Seventeenmay
3. Beloved housematey Yvonne
4. Jctang, queen of all cool music and 'indier-than-thou' (quote from her Friendster details!)
5. the One who shares my penchant for funky drums and guitar: funksoulbrother Timo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home